1. U.S. Futures

[Brainstorming...] New Challenge Idea

Discussion in 'StonkForums Competitions' started by bigbear0083, Aug 11, 2017.

1. homosap

homosap Member

Such a pity we can't play as a whole team on marketwatch.com against another team that is not from this forum, could bring new tallent to the forum?

tbw875 likes this.
  2. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Administrator
    Staff Member

the team competitions actually wouldn't be too difficult to get setup here ... i've already got a sample spreadsheet up and ready to go ... but the question is do we even have the minimum of 6 active participants in here? i've noticed we've lost quite a bit of participation in here as of late.

3. stock1234

stock1234 Well-Known Member

Yeah I think we got off to a pretty good start, but then we lost a few regular participants lately. Anyway, maybe some people are on vacation end of the summer and will be back in September :)

4. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Administrator
    Staff Member

Bump.

How about a trade set ups challenge idea here? Basically we could have a thread for people to post up a few trade setups, and then perhaps create a contest where each members picks uses the setup that they posted. The contest can then be used to keep track of the setups for each individual.

All credit to @Steven for this really nice idea!

Personally I really love this idea, and I don't think it should be too difficult to implement on here.

I'll see if I can get a thread up and running maybe even by as soon as sometime today.