1. U.S. Futures

TSMF Mystery Chart Challenge Thread

Discussion in 'StonkForums Competitions' started by bigbear0083, Aug 15, 2017.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Administrator
    Staff Member

TSMF Mystery Chart Challenge Thread

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a brief description of just what this is here-
    • 1) I will post a chart ... it can be anything (stocks/etfs, indices, futures, forex, etc...)
    • 2) I will hide the price axis on the right side of the charts.
    • 3) I will hide the time axis on the bottom of the charts as well (if this becomes far too challenging and futile at any point, then I will just go ahead and make this visible)
    • 4) As far as stocks go - I will only be posting ones that are over $5 with a market cap of over 1b
    • 5) Each member will have up to 3 guesses to get the chart correct, however after the 1st failed attempt that member will have to wait at least 60 minutes until they can post their next guess (I will be using the TSMF post timestamps to monitor this.)
    • 6) Whoever can correctly guess the chart will get bragging rights for the week!
    • 7) If a member can correctly guess the chart also gets exclusive rights to pick out the next chart for the following week's challenge (you would need to PM me your chart/ticker symbol so that I can have it posted for next week's pick!)
    • 8) I will only be conducting these contests once per week (preferably on the weekends)
    • 9) I will only be using 1-year daily charts for all mystery charts, unless otherwise stated!
    • 10) The member who wins the mystery chart for the current week, obviously cannot participate in the following week's chart due to the fact that they will be picking out the next chart!
    • 11) The member who wins the mystery chart for the current week, will have until the following Friday to submit the chart of their choice, as well as up to 5 clues that can be used for the next mystery chart.
    • 12) In the case of a no-winner week where no one was able to correctly guess the mystery chart for that particular week, the previous week's winner (chart picker) will once again have the rights to pick out the mystery chart for the following week again!
    If anyone has any questions about how this contest works, feel free to post them up in this thread!

I will come up with a mystery chart soon so we can get this thing rolling! Stay tuned. ;)

Timbo, twerpner and Jrich like this.
  2. Timbo

Timbo Active Member

Shirts,hats,pens?????

3. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Administrator
    Staff Member

lol, it's coming!

haven't gotten the chance to put together a mystery chart out just yet ... admittedly i'm kind of waiting on our regulars to check back into the forums to put out the chart ... maybe after the summer stay tuned!

Timbo likes this.