1. U.S. Futures

***TRIAL RUN: TSMF Weekly Stock Picking Team Bracket Tournament***

Discussion in 'StonkForums Competitions' started by bigbear0083, Sep 6, 2017.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Administrator
    Staff Member

Week #1 Round #2 midweek team bracket tournament update-

Shout outs to our current team leader: TEAM #1 (@Ken34 & @twerpner)! :cool:

Click the button below to view TEAM #1 vs. TEAM #3 tournament spreadsheet-
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Congratulations to this week's trial run team bracket tournament winners of WEEK #1 ROUND #2 -- TEAM #1 (@Ken34 & @twerpner)! :cool:

[​IMG]

Here was this week's final challenge results for the winner this week for TEAM #1:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TEAM #1 opens the finals with a 1-0 series lead and a chance to sweep the series next week! Nice work you guys! :cool:

Click the button below to view the team bracket tournament-
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GLTA in Week #2 next week! :D

3. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Here is this week's team bracket tournament spreadsheet in case I'm unable to get around to it later tomorrow-
    [​IMG] <-- click there to view!

NOTE: *Ignore the current "opening prices" as those will automatically correct to tomorrow's opening prices after 9:30am eastern time.*

Good luck to all of our participants in here on this Week #2 Round #2 team bracket tournament this week! :cool:

@Ken34
    @anotherdevilsadvocate

NOTE: I am just posting up this week's spreadsheet a little earlier than usual in here as I have a busy day ahead of me for tomorrow. I will continue adding members picks up until the 9:30am eastern time opening bell tomorrow morning so don't think you are excluded from this week's contest if I haven't listed your name up right now. I just wanted to get this spreadsheet posted in here and out of the way so I don't have to worry about getting it up at a later time tomorrow. ;)

**Keep in mind that this is a best-of-3-series. Which means the team to notch 2 weekly wins FIRST wins this trial run team bracket tournament!**

Have fun and GLTA this week! :D

4. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Week #2 Round #2 midweek team bracket tournament update-

Shout outs to our current team leader: TEAM #3 (@homosap & @anotherdevilsadvocate)! :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Congratulations to this week's trial run team bracket tournament winners of WEEK #2 ROUND #2 -- TEAM #3 (@homosap & @anotherdevilsadvocate)! :cool:

[​IMG]

Here was this week's final challenge results for the winner this week for TEAM #3:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TEAM #3 ties the series at 1-1 as we head to a 3rd and final week of this series finale next week! Nice work you guys! :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GLTA in Week #3 next week and may the best team win it all! :D

6. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Here is this week's team bracket tournament spreadsheet in case I'm unable to get around to it later tomorrow-
    [​IMG] <-- click there to view!

NOTE: *Ignore the current "opening prices" as those will automatically correct to tomorrow's opening prices after 9:30am eastern time.*

Good luck to all of our participants in here on this Week #3 Round #2 team bracket tournament this week! :cool:

@anotherdevilsadvocate
    @Ken34

NOTE: I am just posting up this week's spreadsheet a little earlier than usual in here as I have a busy day ahead of me for tomorrow. I will continue adding members picks up until the 9:30am eastern time opening bell tomorrow morning so don't think you are excluded from this week's contest if I haven't listed your name up right now. I just wanted to get this spreadsheet posted in here and out of the way so I don't have to worry about getting it up at a later time tomorrow. ;)

**Keep in mind that this is a best-of-3-series. Which means the team to notch 2 weekly wins FIRST wins this trial run team bracket tournament!**

Have fun and GLTA this week! May the best stock picking team win it all this week! :D

7. bigbear0083

Staff Member

@Ken34 it looks like this time around you may be going solo for this finale on the team bracket tournament. i did not get any picks from your partner for this week. good luck!

8. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Week #3 Round #2 midweek team bracket tournament update-

Shout outs to our current team leader: TEAM #3 (@homosap & @anotherdevilsadvocate)! :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Congratulations to our trial run team bracket tournament winner -- TEAM #3 (@homosap & @anotherdevilsadvocate)! :cool:

[​IMG]

Here was this week's final challenge results for the winner this week for TEAM #3:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TEAM #3 takes the series finale 2-1! Nice work you guys! :cool:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for playing everyone! :cool: