1. U.S. Futures

Important Notice Regarding the Weekly Competitions!

Discussion in 'StonkForums Competitions' started by bigbear0083, Dec 17, 2021.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Administrator Staff Member

Hey StonkForums weekly contest participants! Just a very quick heads up in here to let y'all's know that the StonkForums weekly competitions will be going on holiday until sometime after the new year. This means there will be no more weekly competitions held in here until sometime in 2022. There is currently no ETA for when the weekly competitions will return. Also, while I'm at it here I would like to THANK all of you who have participated on the weekly competitions here on StonkForums at any point during this year! And will try to keep it going into the new year! Happy holidays to y'all's if I didn't get a chance to say it later! :)

2. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Administrator Staff Member

Hmm...thinking about possibly running the stock pick contest on a yearly format here before the start of 2021. Not sure if i will do it on a monthly format as well though. Possibly. But, I think I will continue running the weekly format in here in the new year. Truthfully, I still haven't had the time to create my new spreadsheets for 2022 yet lolol. I will see if I can get to that sometime tomorrow though!

I'm also thinking of maybe running the market direction poll on the yearly and monthly format as well. :p

However, I won't run the daily stock picking contest in here anytime soon yet at least though due to lack of members/participation/etc, but I have been running that on the discord community all year long :p I'll still run the daily market direction polls in here for next year though, or just as soon as i've created my new spreadsheets for the new year! haha.

stock1234 likes this.