1. U.S. Futures

11FEB 2024 Ludicrous Returns Stock Model Update

Discussion in 'Trading Journals' started by Ludicrous Returns, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Ludicrous Returns

Ludicrous Returns New Member

14FEB Update:
    AMPS, FATE, MHK triggered buys on Monday 2/12.
    Buy Triggers as of today (2/14)
    Highest priority BUYS: BEAM, CONN, BLCN, VMEO
    Mid priority: FLUX, TARA, MSTR

11FEB Update:
    Ludicrous Stock Model Portfolio:
    76% invested in stocks, and 24% in cash
    Market Status Update Ludicrous Market timing model status is green. For portfolios restricted to equity index ETFs, I recommend to be fully invested in equity at present time.

Happy Investing,

Ludicrous Returns

Stocks I sold this week using technical analysis model:
    EXPE, FATE, HUBS, LITE, FN, PAGS

New Sell Now Triggers (2/9):
    CCJ

Stock Model Buy Triggers this week:
    AUDC (2/5), DOCN (2/8)

New Buy Now Triggers (2/9)
    PATH, PRFT, QS, RLMD, SLDB, ZWS, CGNT, NVMI, CVLT, TAL, STXS, BLZE, SHOP

While PATH has had a rough pattern the last couple months, including the 10D encountering a steep decline in early January and forming two sinewave peaks with the second peak in early February significantly lower than the first, the recent price increase does flash a model buy. THere is room for stock price growth, a return to the former high of $ 50 would represent a double over current price. Uipath business of software for robotics is definitely in the midst of a long-term organic growth period.

PRFT showed a new life cycle buy on 2/9.

QS is a company that has a promising technology in the are of solid state batteries. In my opinion, it is always a stock worth buying when the stock features a buy trigger as it did on Friday 2/9, as the 10D crossed above the 200D simple moving average.

RLMD is a stock with a new lifecycle buy and plenty of room for growth. The former high of $ 37 reached in 2022 is 6.8 times the 2/9 closing price.

Stocks close to a buy trigger (2/9)
    AEVA, AIRG, BAX, BEAM, CCI, CLFD, CLOV, GRIN, HBI, IHRT, INGN, INO, LESL, MTSH, OUST, RMD, SLDP

AEVA stock is about to begin a new life cycle buy, with plenty of room to double or grow to 10x the size if a former $10 high of 2021 is reached again. The stock is very close to achieving a Ludicrous Return stock model buy, which is just waiting for the 10-day moving average to incline and increase above the 200-day average. I will be buying a lot of this stock the next market day open the day after the 10-day crosses the 200day.
    The health care industry has had a rough post-covid period for the health insurance sector. Crown Castle (CCI) is getting close to starting anew long-term buy. The stock pattern is just waiting for the 200D to shift from a decline to an incline and the SP to climb at least 2% above the 10D and the 10D to incline and close above the 200D on any given day.

My Current Holdings
    Portfolio_11FEB.jpg
    Ludicrous Stock Model Portfolio: 76% invested in stocks, and 24% in cash

Market Status Update Ludicrous Market timing model status is green. For portfolios restricted to equity index ETFs, I recommend to be fully invested in equity at present time.

Happy Investing,
    Ludicrous Returns

#1 Ludicrous Returns, Feb 11, 2024
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2024