1. U.S. Futures

04FEB 2024 Ludicrous Returns Stock Model Update

Discussion in 'Trading Journals' started by Ludicrous Returns, Feb 4, 2024.

1. Ludicrous Returns

Ludicrous Returns New Member

Stocks I sold this week using technical analysis model:
    TEAM, STRO, DOCU, TWST, DAVA

New Sell Now Triggers (2/2):RNG, SLDB, TASK, UPLD, AZTA

Stock Model Buy Triggers this week: VXRT (1/29), FATE (1/29), LUNG (2/1), DWAC (2/1), NXT (2/1)
    FATE appears set up for a new model life cycle buy, and appears to have the right ingredients for solid potential growth in stock price. Use the suggested stop sell order to mitigate your risk. If this stock returns to the past 2-year high of $30/share, that would represent a 360% growth in price over the closing price Friday.

New Buy Now Triggers (2/2)
    Highest to lowest priority: CTLT, CAT, POWL, HUBB, FN, EME, GLP, ELF
    CTLT has great stock pattern characteristics for solid growth trend ahead.

Stocks close to a buy trigger (2/2)
    AA, AAP, AEVA, AMPS, AUDC, CDNA, CONN, CROX, CYH, DLA, DMAC, DOCN, ENV, FTNT, GCO, GMED, GRIN, HBI, HYLN, IHRT, INGN, INO, JMIA, KEYS, LESL, MTCH, OUST, PRFT, QS, RMD, RMNI, SLDP, SWAV, TDOC, TSN, TTGT, TUP, VMEO, ZD, ZIM, ZYXI

HBI has formed an extremely beautiful buy trigger. There is only one element needed to proceed to a buy using the Ludicrous Returns model, and that is for the 200D closing moving average to flash a first day over day incline. Current 200D average is 4.45. As soon as the 200D average closes at or above 4.46 (+ 0.01 from former day), the buy trigger is completed and the action is to buy next market day open. This is a great opportunity, if this stock returns to it’s former 2-year high of $ 19, that would reflect a + 150% gain if the stock is purchased at $ 5.

PRFT was close to a buy, however, the 200D is within a 1.5% delta with respect to the 200D level 1.5 months ago. Whenever the 200D is this flat, it is a signal to now own the stock. The algorithm of the model is to wait for 200D to reach 67.69 before proceeding to a buy.

GOOGL is broke back into a 4-6 month horizontal pattern, my model does not buy stocks in this horizontal pattern. The stock price must break out of the horizontal pattern first.

My Current Holdings*
    ‘* Select majority of model holdings. Complete model portfolio holdings will be available soon.
    Portfolio_04FEB2024.jpg

Ludicrous Stock Model Portfolio: 88% invested in stocks, and 12% in cash

Market Status Update Ludicrous Market timing model status is green. For portfolios restricted to equity index ETFs, I recommend to be fully invested in equity at present time.

Happy Investing,

Ludicrous Returns