1. U.S. Futures

UUUU - Energy Fuels Inc

Discussion in 'NYSE, NASDAQ, AMEX' started by rando, Mar 16, 2023.

1. rando

rando Member

[​IMG]

Energy Fuels

Energy Fuels is the leading U.S. producer of uranium and vanadium, and an emerging producer of rare earth element (REE) products. Fueled by uranium, nuclear energy is a significant source of clean energy, generating 20% of all electricity - and nearly 55% of U.S. carbon- and emission-free electricity. Energy Fuels is working to onshore a critical part of the rare earth element supply chain, helping to produce in the U.S. the materials for many clean energy and advanced technologies. Energy Fuels is a major U.S. producer of vanadium, a strategic mineral used in high-strength steel, titanium and other alloys, and in the batteries needed to store power from renewable energy. Energy Fuels offers low-cost environmental cleanup and uranium recycling services, and can support the Environmental Protection Agency cleanup of Cold War-era uranium mines.

2. rando

rando Member

Uranium is my top choice if you're going to play one thing in the market this decade. From playing spot price via Sprott's spot ETF which is U.UN on TSX (SRUUF here) to the many explorers and miners, I've put in the homework and DD on many companies. The sector requires extreme patience, but can be traded on intraday and daily timeframes if you narrow your focus to select vehicles. Also, it is important to note, explorers don't bring a whole lot to the table for people with a horizon under 5-10 years hold time. Look for active producers (UUUU sells to the US Govt) and diversification. Also watch for companies like SILXY Silex Systems out of Australia. They are an enricher with laser tech and have a deal with the US to reonboard an old plant in Paducah KY for the purposes of enriching uranium in the USA. I don't need to tell you why that's important... cough cough Vlad Russia cough.

UUUU has been in a wedge for over a year. The bottom a week or so ago was around 6.25. Earnings happened, and they were terrible. So the stock plunged from the wedge, and this morning smacked a longer term support line in a flash spike low off the open that was over in seconds. Was upset to miss that and not have a GTC buy under 5. Anything under 6 is a good buy here if you have patience, or go for a single and trade it for 20-50 cents. I'm fully allocated after this selloff with patience but woold prefer to trade around a core position.