1. U.S. Futures

TSMF Members Watch Lists

Discussion in 'Stock Market Today' started by bigbear0083, Aug 9, 2017.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey everyone, so I'm not sure if you all remember but there was a thread running at the other place where I kept a big database of forum members watch lists on a spreadsheet. I had an individual members watch lists as well as an overall members master watch list. I was just thinking of conducting that here as well. Each members watch list could consist of anything that you are either invested in, watching for an entry, or just simply interested in the name in general. This would make it easy for anyone to quickly view at a glance who is interested in specific stocks.

I will be maintaining a Google spreadsheet updated with a list of all our members stocks you are currently watching. Simply post them in this thread and I will have them added to the spreadsheet. If you guys ever want any stock(s) to be removed from your watch list at any time, you can just state in this thread that you are no longer watching it. Same as if there are any stocks you want added to your watch list. Just post 'em up in here.

I like to try to keep this spreadsheet as updated as possible with your most current watch lists, so don't ever hesitate to post in here whenever there are changes that need to be made to your watch list! ;)

So, without further ado TSMF, fire away with y'alls watch lists!

I hope to make this thread a bit more lively/interactive than we had going at the other place.

Here is the link where you can find all the individual members watch lists-
    [​IMG]

And here is the link to the members master watch list-
    [​IMG]

2. bigbear0083

Staff Member

Bump.

So, I will kick things off here with my own personal watch list-
    [​IMG]

Also, I updated the first post to include the links to the individual members watch lists as well as the master watch list-

Here is the link where you can find all the individual members watch lists-
    [​IMG]

And here is the link to the members master watch list-
    [​IMG]

3. bigbear0083

Staff Member

i went ahead and added the link to the navigation bar at the top of the site here for easy access to the spreadsheet-
    [​IMG]