1. U.S. Futures

StonkForums.com has been featured on Feedspot!

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by bigbear0083, Jul 2, 2021.

1. bigbear0083

bigbear0083 Administrator
    Staff Member

Hey guys!

I have some pretty exciting news to share with y'all's. This board is now a featured site on Feedspot! For those of you who are not familiar with Feedspot, here is the quick bio off of their site:

[​IMG]

Happy to announce that StonkForums.com has now been added to the list of Top 20 Stock Market Forums on Feedspot as seen in the screenshot below!

[​IMG]

Here is the direct link to Feedspot's Top 20 Stock Market Forums listing page:
    https://blog.feedspot.com/stock_market_forums/

You guys might be asking yourself, well why is this so noteworthy for us? Well, if you guys had ever done a quick Google search on the key phrases "stock market forums", or "stock forums", you'll see that Feedspot is literally like the 2nd top link that comes up on those Google search key phrases!

[​IMG]

This is a pretty huge deal for our site considering this board has really struggled to get its sea legs underneath it ever since it launched a few months back.

This forum has largely been a no-show since the launch for the exception of 2 or 3 of you who do keep regularly visiting and posting here (which btw I am so forever grateful for!! :inlove:).

Anyway, I've already noticed a bit of a pick up in new joiners here this week. I am hopeful that with the recent listing up on Feedspot that more eyeballs will be reaching our site, since unfortunately not very many people even know our site exists! Feedspot is super helpful in getting the much needed eyeballs to this site!

I'm personally very excited about this, and hope you guys won't mind to also help supporting Feedspot. I had a brief e-mail exchange with Anuj (founder of Feedspot). Super nice guy. And gave a ton of compliments about this forum! Thank you so very much!! :thumbsup:

Anyway, I hope you all had a wonderful trading week, and a very happy, safe and enjoyable 4th of July weekend ahead!

Really greatly appreciate the few of you who have stuck around here during the past few months. It's really meant the world to me. Hoping with the new Feedspot listing things shall pick up around here. It's been very long overdue to say the least. :D

stock1234 likes this.
  2. stock1234

stock1234 Well-Known Member

Very nice Cy :banana:I am happy to see this form is starting to get some recognition :booyah: For such a new forum there will be growing pains for sure but I think eventually we will see more active members :thumbsup:

bigbear0083 likes this.